Because people’s experiences, backgrounds, and intuitions differ, it may be a good idea to read through just to ascertain whether you feel comfortable or are getting over your head.
Google has been working on native call recording support in its Phone app for some time now. We first spotted some evidence back in January this year, and even managed to fully activate the feature a few days later. As expected, the owners of the Google Pixel series of smartphones received this feature first, followed by a bunch of Nokia devices that are part of the Android One initiative. It seems that the Mountain View giant is getting ready to expand the roster as several Xiaomi users now have access to the call recording module on the Google Phone app. You’ll usually find them outlined on the same site where you downloaded the images from. Just remember that in most cases, flashing a factory image will completely wipe your phone.
- You can fix the hard-bricked device using the SP Flash Tool for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro firmware” on your device.
- The Flash file will help you to update, downgrade or reinstall Stock Firmware (OS) on your mobile device.
- Redmi Note 8 M1908C3JGG (biloba) may lose warranty after being rooted.
- If you’re looking forward to running the latest iteration of MIUI on your phone, then you’re in luck as Xiaomi has now Stock Firmware officially outlined the MIUI 12.5 update roadmap for its global device portfolio.
INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check LG firmware version Download LG firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video Tutorial on Youtube How to download and install LG firmware? I hope the above steps were clear enough 😀 And I hope you installed your custom ROM on the Redmi Note 8 Pro successfully. Do let me know in the comment section if you have encountered any issues while installing custom Rom on your device. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance. Android flash files are files that are added to the system or completely replace the system.
Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you. Samsung’s Good Lock was first released in 2016 and it allowed users to tweak how TouchWiz looked on Android Marshmallow. With Android Oreo, Samsung brought Good Lock back with a whole lot more features. Last week, Samsung posted on their official forums that they would be updating Good Lock for One UI just in time for the launch of the Galaxy S10 family. Xiaomi’s game has seen a big, big step up in the past few years.